domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Horizon with View 7.2: Installation



Installing View Connection Server


Hello Guys!!

In this post I'm going to show the installation of VMware Horizon 7.2 Connection Server.

Let's Start!!!

Execute the installer with Priviligies, click Next to continue



Check the license agreement.....


Select the folder for the installers files


Select standar... check HTML Acces... In my case IPv4 but is possible IPv6


Recovery password.......... Next


Check the Windows Firewall.... Next...


I reccomend to use the same user that the installation..... Next.


Next.......


Click to Install......



Click to Finish... Don't forget to check the read me file...


Take note......


And finally you can go to this url:

For acces the desktop or download the client:

https://fqdnconnectionserver

For admin interface:

https://fqdnconnectionserver/admin




Thanks for visiting my Blog!!!

Share and be sociable!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Installing Kubernetes on RHEL 9

  Hello Guys, In this post I will show you how to install a Kubernetes cluster on RHEL8. Let's Start: Disablle Swapp: sudo swapoff -a Co...