lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

vCenter Server 6.5: Backup


Backup vCenter Server 6.5

Hello Guys!!

In this post I'm going to show you how to take backup of vcenter server.

First, We need to go to this address: https://IPofvCenterServer:5480

Please use root and password


Click in Backup...





In my case I'm using a FTP Server (Windows Based) fill the path, port, user and password click Next

  

Select the information for take backup; I recommend select both options.. After click to Next



Check the Ready to Complete and click to Finish..





...........And the backup is succesfull click OK.


............................



VMware Reference:
https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2017/01/vcenter-server-appliance-file-based-backup-restore-walkthroughs.html


Thanks for visiting my Blog!!!

Share and be sociable!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Installing Kubernetes on RHEL 9

  Hello Guys, In this post I will show you how to install a Kubernetes cluster on RHEL8. Let's Start: Disablle Swapp: sudo swapoff -a Co...