lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2018

Network Adapter: PowerCLI VM Network Adapter


Get-VMNetworkAdapter


In this post I'm going to show how get the VMNetwork Adapter.

Let's Start!!!

Command

Get-VM | Get-NetworkAdapter | Select @{N="VM";E={$_.Parent.Name}},Name,Type 


Result


But you could need one virtual machine

Command

Get-VM win7_Mati | Get-NetworkAdapter | Select @{N="VM";E={$_.Parent.Name}},Name,Type 


Result


Thanks for visiting my Blog!!

Share and be sociable!!

Follow me on twitter: @vicentejr86 

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. It's very useful for me and detailed and informative one. Keep doing the same.
    Vmware Traning in Electronic City

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Amazing your article you know I'm too lazy to sign up an account just for comment your article. it's really good and helping dude. thanks! Vmware Training Course in Delhi




    ResponderEliminar

Installing Kubernetes on RHEL 9

  Hello Guys, In this post I will show you how to install a Kubernetes cluster on RHEL8. Let's Start: Disablle Swapp: sudo swapoff -a Co...